Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I prevent myself from making foolish mistakes while taking a test?

I tend to do that alot.How do I prevent myself from making foolish mistakes while taking a test?
The best way I have found to avoid silly mistakes is to check my work thoroughly.





I check each answer as soon as I finish it. I make sure that I have some time left after completing all the questions so that I can review all of my answers again, trying to look at all the details to see if I made any of these little errors.





It is also helpful to get enough sleep the night before, and to prepare for the test thoroughly, and to be as relaxed as possible before and during the test.





So allow yourself at least an hour of relaxation time before the test to walk, or meditate, or listen to music--whatever relaxes you. Anxiety causes us to miss details and say things we don't intend, so relaxation really helps.How do I prevent myself from making foolish mistakes while taking a test?
Well, when I was in hi-school and college, what worked for me was:


(1) If you believe in God, pray before taking the test. It helps.


(2) Make sure you've prepared by doing your homework each day/week. Try to do similar examples (to what you think will be on the test) before you have to take the test... You don't want to have to contend with new, unfamiliar concepts and problems you've never seen before on test day!


(3) Don't wait until the night before the test to start studying.





If you've worked through enough similar examples and/or problems during practice, then you'll have the confidence you need to go in there and do a ';bang-up-job'; on the test.





Best of luck.


- john
go with your gut
U need to practice, practice and practice more..........
well


ditto


onaji desu ne~


the only way is not to be too tense during exam


what to do?


last 2 hours b4 exam


listen to slow music to desttress your nerve down


because even though by burning the whole book and drink it will help answer all the questions,your nerve is not in relax condition at all


just like a sportman 1st place in running


when his muscle is too tense, he could not run





listen to music and stop reading already


because it will worsen the memory





relax and pray

No comments:

Post a Comment