Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best software for making professional looking videos?

My mother is a wedding photographer and I am looking to expand her buisness by creating movies of the wedding. I have worked with IMovie and Windows Movie Maker in the past and I was wondering if there was another program out there that I could purchase that would be better then either of those. If so, please help! Thanks so much!What is the best software for making professional looking videos?
If you have a mac...Final Cut Studio


If you have a windows...Adobe Premiere Pro





Final Cut Studio -


This is what I use. It is fantastic. It is a package of 5 or 6 different programs that encompass each stage of making a movie. Sure, it's a bit pricey. But it is definitely worth it! Plus, Apple gives huge educational discounts. That's how I got mine for so cheap.





Adobe Premiere Pro -


I have heard that this is very much like Final Cut, but it's for windows. That's all I can tell you. Sorry. I do know for a fact that it is the best. :D





If you're not willing to shell out so much money (although it's more than worth it), this may help you: A study was done on some of the less expensive products to see which were the best. You will notice that they are all for Windows computers. This is an sign that most of them aren't great. Macs were basically built to make movies on. Windows computers were made for programming.





http://video-editing-software-review.top鈥?/a>





Also, don't get sucked in by nicer looking products. I used to own Pinnacle Studio because it looked like the bast. Little did I know, it was crap. It constantly crashed my computer. I have been known to perform CPR on my computer just to finish a project. If you have a program in mind to buy, run it by me first. I'll tell you everything you want to know about it. Don't make the same mistake I did.





Good luck,


Adam





P.S. Here's the official site for Final Cut Studio:


http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/over鈥?/a>





...and here's the site for Premiere Pro:


http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/What is the best software for making professional looking videos?
Hi, both MAc or PCcan use adobe premiere the cs3 version is nice,





sony has vegas video, al little complicatted at first but totally professional





Pinnacle version for professional uses is Avid Media composer (hard to learn)





You have a choice for any kind of needs





Contact if you need more help





regards

No comments:

Post a Comment