Friday, January 8, 2010

Making a wedding cake for 75. What size cake pans do I need?

Thinking I wouldn't want no more than three tiers. I already have 10'; 9'; and 8'; pans so if some of those could be Incorporated, that would be nice.Making a wedding cake for 75. What size cake pans do I need?
Use XL.Making a wedding cake for 75. What size cake pans do I need?
Three tiers is generally what you would want to use anyways. Have you made a wedding cake before? It's not that hard. Go to AC Moore or any other local craft supply store to get the parts for the tiers. You can also buy fake flowers to put on it. If you already have those 3 sizes, speak with the bride and see if that would be okay with her. No sense spending money on bigger pans when you already have 3 going from big to small. What I'd also do though, is make a mini cake for the bride and groom to save and freeze, which they eat on their one year anniversary.





Who is getting married? Congrats to the groom (for some reason you aren't supposed to say it to the bride)








Mozz, how much did it cost you to turn your ranch into a cape cod, if you don't mind me asking?





Thanks, I know my BIL works in construction, so maybe he could be of some help.








OMG 50 years?! Wow, that is awesome. It gives me chills to see people together for so long. I want that.
Yeah, okay, I flunked geometry.





Congrats though. I'm so glad you found someone who's not embarassed by your lisp.





- - -


God I don't remember Rosie, we lived in the city then. But I think it was under $15k. He did the work himself - except for the shingling, plus there wasn't a foundation involved. Labor, foundation pouring, and plumbing are all very expensive. So depending on how handy your husband is, and what the addition involves, it will affect your price.

No comments:

Post a Comment