Friday, January 8, 2010

What do think about the McCains making money from selling legal drugs? Alcohol is a mind altering drug.?

It destroys more lives and familys that illegal drugs put together. So is ok to make money off it?What do think about the McCains making money from selling legal drugs? Alcohol is a mind altering drug.?
He sells alcohol because he ain't smart enough to deal Coke.


Typical Yank, really!What do think about the McCains making money from selling legal drugs? Alcohol is a mind altering drug.?
So you don't drink at all? That's good. I actually don't drink either.





However, I don't have a problem with people drinking -- in moderation. But to blame the manufacturer is like saying guns kill people. So I can blame my typos on my keyboard, right?
While I admire your motives, it is unrealistic to suggest stopping the production of alcohol-we already tried that in the 1930s and it didn't work.
Yes. I enjoy alcoholic beverages in moderation.





The medical evidence is that one or two drinks a day are beneficial to the health.
People have to have acountability. Why blame the drug, when you should blame the abuser.
You're going to complain because Cindy's dad was a terrific business man - in a legal business?





This is stretching it. How about each man is his own self!






if it were up to me I would make alcohol and tobacco illegal, but that's just me.
I'm fine with it.
money is not the prize bro, let Caeser have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment