Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Do you think that RPM racing is making good strides to be competitive?

I think they will be just fine at the end of the year especially with the #19.Do you think that RPM racing is making good strides to be competitive?
I really hope so, I'd love to see my boy Sadler standing in victory lane.Do you think that RPM racing is making good strides to be competitive?
I hope they will, I want to see the #43 in Victory Lane this yr, and #19 finally get a win and end his loosing street. I'm sure Kasey Kahne is gonna have a good season with a couple wins, and with the way they are going I would not be surprised to see the Dinger get a win also. But i think its great for the sport. I think Kasey Kahne would be the pick out of this group of drivers to make the chase. Theres 35 more races and only time will tell..





Go Dale Jr %26amp; Hms
Yes and no.





Yes, because it can be seen that they've got what they need to be competitive.





No, because of their driver lineup. AJ Allmendinger is only signed to run 1/4 of the schedule, while Reed Sorenson and Elliott Sadler are runnig the full schedule. AJ has showed so far that he's a much better driver than either one of them.





Plus, RPM is running Dodge. If Dodge survives through 2009 and 2010, I'd be surprised. They just aren't competitive on too many tracks for them to have a chance. No Dodge will make the Chase.
I hope so, but I doubt it. I'm just not sold on the Dodge Brand. If they were running any other make, I say yes, but with Dodge it's just too early to get your hopes up. Remember how well the did last year, even after Newman won the 500 in a Dodge.
.....Looks like a good combination.The owner-driver-team combination is getting in place for a very strong run.Daytona was just a taste,thought Elliot was on his way until the red flag came out.
It was only the first race of the season but I'd have to sy yes they are. There just might be a lot of people surprised by them. I'm happy for Elliott.








Welcome back Mr. Prez!
I couldn't agree more Dave. A.J. was the biggest surprise to me. They all finished very well and Kasey will be a contender at Fontana.


Welcome back Prez and Dave from his LIST!!!
yeah, I think when you do a merger, your going to have a pretty good joint in momentum, as far as the business goes
we'll see after this week. You can't count daytona
Yes I do think they are.
Yes, but not near enough.
Yep Time will tell more !!!!!!
YES I DO !! GO

No comments:

Post a Comment