Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I keep my box spring from making lots of noise?

My box spring is making lots of noise with every movement I make. I would like to eliminate the noise. Does anyone have a any good in home suggestionsHow can I keep my box spring from making lots of noise?
only use the mattress as a step to get on the ceiling fanHow can I keep my box spring from making lots of noise?
I've had this problem before as well. I put some extra wood slats... a hard wood that isn't too think, sitting in the bed frame (under the box springs) for more support. I cut them to fit just in the frame, going from side to side. This gave it a little more support and helped with the squeeks.
Try doing it on the couch... or in the shower...
dont do the stuff thats causing it to make noise...lol

1 comment:

  1. Box Springs Mountain Entrance to the M is about 2.5 miles one way on the main dirt trail. The M entrance to the M is 1 to 1.25 miles depending on which path you take. split queen box spring

    ReplyDelete