Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the next step after making lots of eye contact with a guy?

I'm a foreign exchange student in Belgium from California and I can speak the language but not too much. There's a boy at school that I've been making intense eye contact with for a couple weeks now. I said hi the other day, but I'm not sure what to do now. Should I talk to him? And if so, what should I say? I feel like I'm the one that does everything first, so maybe I should wait for him, I'm not sure. Advice?What is the next step after making lots of eye contact with a guy?
Depending on how long you've been in the country i would suggest maybe asking him for a tour of the city. sounds kinda corny but it is a sure fire way to spend time with each other and it will make both of you focus all of your attention on each other.
  • car oil
  • make lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment