Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am thinking about making a documentary but don't know what to make it about. What's a good topic?

I always thought it would be great to make a documentary and as an aspiring filmmaker I am trying lots of different styles, but I can't think of a topic to cover if I decide to make one. What are some good topics too make a documentary about without it being extremely difficult for a 17 year old who is new to making movies?I am thinking about making a documentary but don't know what to make it about. What's a good topic?
Find something that you are passionate about, for that will help with a good docI am thinking about making a documentary but don't know what to make it about. What's a good topic?
A homeless person's lifestyle, especially a woman's. I always wanted to know how a woman lives on the streets.





I also saw a rad doc on children in India living in a brothel. Naturally their mothers were working there and the kids were learning photography so that they can document their lives with photographs. It was amazing.
drugs,war,sex,government,animals,nature,鈥?ur choice.just some suggestions.good luck and remember always try to have fun while ur learning new things.nothing is extremely difficult have an open mind.u can do anything u put ur mind too.have fun and faith.
I'd recommend something you're interested in a lot. That will keep you on task.
global warming


anorexia
  • car oil
  • make lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment