Sunday, December 27, 2009

Making sure to get proper nutrients from a vegetarian diet?

I've been a vegetarian for two years, and I guess I haven't been doing too bad because I am normal and healthy (according to blood tests from the doctor), but I have never really had a solid ';plan'; on what my body needs. How do you vegetarians do it? Do you plan your meals each day around nutrients you might need? Or do you just do it like me, and just make something that is nice, filling, and healthy? Which foods should I be eating most of? Thanks!Making sure to get proper nutrients from a vegetarian diet?
This site, run by the Mayo Clinic, has a copy of the vegetarian food pyramid. After using it for a while you learn to automatically eat what you need.





Vegetarian diet: How to get the best nutrition


http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vegetar鈥?/a>Making sure to get proper nutrients from a vegetarian diet?
I find some furgers are delicious - the best ones are Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burgers... incredible, and pretty healthy proteinwise.
you shoudl take some vitamins such as b12 because b12 is found in animal products and lack of b12 can cause nerve damage.
  • car oil
  • make lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment