Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I make my hair un-frizzy without making it straight?

I love my naturally wavy hair! But i can never let it out, i always have to tie it because my hair is like crazy frizzy! The only way i can let it out is if i straighten it, so it won't frizz up, but if i do this than my hair isn't wavy anymore! I can't use a curler because my parents won't let me have one after i begged for an instyler %26gt;.%26gt; SO WHAT DO I DO?How can I make my hair un-frizzy without making it straight?
Run a little bit of Shock-waves conditioning serum, or Frizz Ease (which is slightly more expensive) all down you hair you don't need much just one squirt does the job, it makes frizzy hair into lovely curls! Mine is quite unruly aswell and if I can't be bothered straightening it I stick some serum in and *YAY* perfect hair :)How can I make my hair un-frizzy without making it straight?
There's this stuff called Tresemme no friz shine spray. It should do wonders! Give it a shot :) hope i helped! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment