Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How often does a pharmacy allow you to buy psudophedrin without thinking your into meth making? Seriously?

I have bad sinusitis and have been using psudophedrine to cope. Seems to be the only thing besides antibiotics that do help any at all. Is there a limit that most pharmacy's put on the purchase of behind the counter psudophedrine?How often does a pharmacy allow you to buy psudophedrin without thinking your into meth making? Seriously?
My grocery store has a two package limit and they make you sign every time you buy it so they can keep track of who is getting it and how often. You should see about Nasacort Spelling I know but my boyfriend has same thing thats what he uses.How often does a pharmacy allow you to buy psudophedrin without thinking your into meth making? Seriously?
I can usually buy 2 packs (or just a large pack) every two to four weeks when I need it.





Checking your license or state ID is commonplace and necessary, unfortunately. But if you do have sinusitis, you should probably see your doctor for some antibiotics.
i have no idear

No comments:

Post a Comment