Sunday, December 27, 2009

What are good websites to go to on making beginner rpgs?

I have been wanting to create a rpg for some time now, but I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions?What are good websites to go to on making beginner rpgs?
No offense but I'd personally not try and make a beginner rpg. Making a game can get very expensive so I'd recommend studying up on sites like wikipedia, onrpg.com, and buy some books before I decided to make one.





Psychotic rambling aside, try checking out www.onrpg.com and search through it for some game design tutorials. I'm sure you'll find quite a few in there somewhere. Otherwise just buy some D%26amp;D books and follow their systems, which are generally good.What are good websites to go to on making beginner rpgs?
Thank you for the advice! :) Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment