Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What would the steps be of making my business official?

I am a high school student, and about 1 year ago, I began a house keeping business. I am the only employee of my 'business', but I am curious as to what the steps would be to making my business official. Does anyone know?What would the steps be of making my business official?
You make it official by going to the local city/county clerks office and registering your business. You will be asked the name you will use for the business, and if it is a name other than your given name, then you will file a Assumed Name or Fictitious Name or Doing Business As.





Business registration process varies depending on the state -- some are easier than others. In VA you can register your business in half an hour for about $25 fee, while in Los Angeles you will need to announce your new business in the newspaper first.





Then come tax time, you will file Schedule C so you can declare your profit or loss. You can also claim business expenses such as car mileage going to and fro your customers, cleaning supplies, marketing (if you produced fliers or brochures).What would the steps be of making my business official?
1st get customers


2nd pay expenses


3rd keep profits


4th get more customers


5th turn them into happy clients


now u are 'offical'.


hard lesson to learn important.


keep ur biz money seperate from personal money. pay ur taxes, keep good books.


visit library for simple lessons.


visit daveramsey.com to learn hard lessons from other mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment