Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I have a 2003 chevy blazer that is making a loud squeek when driving on roughr roads. What can it be?

Changed the struts and front axle but still squeeking. stops at times but happens more than not. What can i do to stop it permanently?I have a 2003 chevy blazer that is making a loud squeek when driving on roughr roads. What can it be?
Now, You say you replaced the front axle. Did you replace the whole front axle, or just the rotating wheels?





I had some trouble with squeaking on the rotating wheel, but it corrected itself when I replaced the wheel itself.





Either way I hope that that will help.I have a 2003 chevy blazer that is making a loud squeek when driving on roughr roads. What can it be?
shove your dic* in the gasoline hole she's probably horney :)
is it squeek cuz it's cheap
struts

No comments:

Post a Comment