Sunday, December 27, 2009

Where can I buy rennet for making cheese?

I would like to try making my own cheese and all the recipes call for rennet and a precultured buttermilk. Can anyone tell me where they can be purchased. The supermarkets do not stock them, and neither do the likes of local health food shops. Any ideas please?Where can I buy rennet for making cheese?
i have always found it in the homebaking section of a supermarket... there usually only 1 kind..


dont bother asking an assistant.. most of them dont even know what a rubarb is!





http://www.tesco.com/superstore/xpi/9/xp鈥?/a>





cos yum to junkets :PWhere can I buy rennet for making cheese?
the shops
if your prepeared to wait you canget it from cheesesupply.com
I make my own cheese and find that not washing by boss-head for a few days produces a rich, thick creamy cheese with flaky qualitys. Perfect for spreading on a cracker and quaffing wine with.

No comments:

Post a Comment