Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can one drop the guilt of making a stupid mistake?

If it is a little thing. No one got hurt, it was just me taking out my insecurities on another and them calling me out on it. I sincerely apologized, but i still feel bad. Especially because it was in front of his mom. I know that i was in the wrong, but what can I do now?How can one drop the guilt of making a stupid mistake?
You apologize again and if possible do it in front of his mom.How can one drop the guilt of making a stupid mistake?
You might feel bad but you knew it was wrong and apologized. Just know it's okay now and you're not wrong, it'll take some time to get over it, but you will and it will be in the past.
People make mistakes. You did what you did. It's done. Make some chocolate chip cookies. Take it to the Mom. Say, I am embarrassed and feel horrible... I made these for you and I am sorry again. If that doesn't work. Then TIME will.
Just apologize to both and make sure that it don't happen again. Learn from your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment