Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why is my toshiba labtop speakers making a rattling sound?

I have a M105 S3074 Satellite.





Sometimes when I play some music, for using winamp. I get this rattling sound from the speakers in like 1 seconds intervals. When I restart the computer the rattling sound goes away. But then it comes back spontaneously. What is wrong? This laptop is 3 years old. And this is the first big problem. I had to reset my BIOS password but this sound problem I got no clue what to do. Can someone please help me?Why is my toshiba labtop speakers making a rattling sound?
Sounds like they are busted to me. If that is the case, you cannot fix them without replacing them. You can try going to start, accessories, entertainment, volume control and turn down the main volume if you have windows. that should help but not fix the problemWhy is my toshiba labtop speakers making a rattling sound?
Is the rattling in time with the beat of the music?





If it is then there are two possibilities:





1. your speakers are blown - need replacing (or get some external speakers)


2. you have increased the bass in the winamp tone control (graphic equaliser) and the extra bass is overloading the speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment