Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What goodies can I use in making a sentimental gift for my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is going away on a business trip and I want to make him a sentimental gift that has goodies that reminds him of me (us). I thought letters that he can open daily.A cd with our favorite songs. What else can?What goodies can I use in making a sentimental gift for my boyfriend?
Romantic love coupons





http://valentinelovecard.com/What goodies can I use in making a sentimental gift for my boyfriend?
You can also make a little photo album for him with pictures of you two together just in case he misses your face.
I think a CD is a good idea. Maybe make him something with your picture on it.You could write him love notes and tell him how much you miss him.
Get some lucky charms and give it to him

No comments:

Post a Comment