Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do I kill an office plant without making it look like it was intentional?

There's a woman at work who has this wretched plant that sheds leaves, and crap all over the floor. As I am the janitor, I am interrested in this plant's death. How can I kill it without making it look like somone was trying to kill it?How do I kill an office plant without making it look like it was intentional?
I would think the obvious answer would be to pee in it


every day. As an alternative, almost any cleaning product


would surely do it.How do I kill an office plant without making it look like it was intentional?
Uh....better yet, put a sprinkle of powdered milk in the pot or a bunch of it buried under the soil. After she has watered it a few times, the milk should begin to sour and stink to h*ll.





You know, I thought about this question and realized what a petty person you must be. Just talk to the person or just do your job. How hard can it be to clean up around a plant? This could be a clue as to why you are the janitor. Grow up a little and perhaps you can increase your career opportunities.
Don't kill it. Tape a note that says ';I will not be cleaning this up anymore. If your plant shedds, then you clean it up.'; Then don't clean it up. She will eventually get tired of the pile of leaves and debrise and either clean it up or remove it.





You might also try telling her it is an outside plant and give her suggestions for beautiful inside plants. I like Calla Lillies. They don't really shed at all and are elegant and pretty.
lmmfao this question is my top pick of all time....,,,and my favorite answer was from the guy who said ''pee on it''. thx for the laugh
First of all this is hilarious. haha. But i would try dumping glass cleaner or some kind of strong cleaner into it a few times a week.
Don't kill it! Just put it away and replace it with a similar artificial plant you can find in the supermarkets. Plastics I mean. There should be something that is very similar that people won't even notice the difference or won't even notice that it's fake. Be careful to get a similar pot too!
Just overwater it. I used to do tropical plant maintenance in offices, and people would pour their coffee and water in plants near the cooler and kitchens. I used to put little notes in them saying ';Please DO NOT water Me!';, to no avail.





This is the best way to do it without anyone suspecting you!
ok the idea of killing some one's plant is a horrible idea! you ever think that maybe this plant has sentamental value?? i have plants that were my grandmothers and she has been dead for 20 years.... maybe you should try talking with this cowoarker and letting her know that her plant is messy. and i hate to be rude but you are a janitor.. isnt it your job to clean up things??? talk it over with this worker... do not kill her plant....
Water it with vinegar!
Have you tried pouring a can of cola over it every night? Or try mixing a little bleach in with the water. Even crushing an asprian in with the water should kill the plant.
  • car oil
  • make lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment