Sunday, December 27, 2009

How much money are you currently making?

I'm just 16 years old so I don't really make much money. I made $100 this month and I expect to make a few thousands in the next few months when I'll get more money to invest in my businesses. How 'bout you?How much money are you currently making?
I make about $25K/year before taxes. :-( It's really not that much, considering I have a college degree.How much money are you currently making?
not anything
i make 1 million a year because of my career!
well i work 2 jobs and help out my aunts busniss occasionally on the weekend... i earned 44,000 lst year... which seems like a lot...but then the government gets about 26% of that which minus apx 11,440... means i took home 32,560 divide that by 12 months apx 2,713.00 a month... and out of that i had to pay my mortgage which is 650.00 my utilites apx 150.00 my credit card bills which i have 3 that is about 350.00... food for the month... my car payment another 250.00... oil thats 175.00 a month maintence on the car apx 50 ... etc... as you see... money goes quickly...





good for you that you are starting young. you still live at home. save and invest as much as possible... dont get credit cards when your 18... but if you do keep the balances low. and pay them off monthly.... what type of business are you trying to start??
Not enough!
I make $1200 per month Canadian. I am raising a kid on this with no child support and live in a one bedroom place. I do get money from the government (family allowence, monthly.) It is not very much, but I can make it comfortablely. I am going back to school so I can afford holiday and a bigger place, etc.
God i love your ';intrest'; in trying to be prosperious and your sincere honesty ';moves'; me. You remind me of myself,when i was fifteen and very ';innocent';.
about 150K a year - I'm 17
My business makes somewhere in the neighborhood of $300,000 a month, of that - I pay myself about $3000 a month
I make $40 a week form my mother and from my job i make about $20.
I'm 14 and i make 70 dollars a day babysitting..
I make between 45,000-50,000 a year. I have a degree in Medical Assistant. And a bunch of other degrees to go with it, which is why I make so much.
not enough

No comments:

Post a Comment