Sunday, December 27, 2009

Making fruit trays to feed 200 people in October. How much fruit do I need?

I'm helping cater an event in October, and I need to make enough fruit trays to feed 200 people. How much fruit do I need? I'm thinking of using: apples, pears, grapes, oranges and pineapple. Thank you for any help you might have!Making fruit trays to feed 200 people in October. How much fruit do I need?
50 apples,


50 pears


30 pounds grapes,


30 oranges


20 pineapple


60 kiwi


8 watermelons


15 cantleope (sp?)


15 honewdews


20 pound of berries( strawberry,blueberry,raspberry)


25 mangoes


5 pound bananas





cut thin**Making fruit trays to feed 200 people in October. How much fruit do I need?
200 of each jk, probably 100 apples, 1/2 per person. pears, can be the same 100. grapes, well you should get like 300 grapes. oranges. 1/2 per person. and pineapple, 1/4 of a pineapple per person so like 50


GL i hope you make a lot of money because to buy that many fruits will cost a lot
I suggest you check with a professional caterer.

No comments:

Post a Comment