Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What can we do to stop yahoo from making everyone using their new yahoo page on Nov 11th?

I don't like the new webpage. I have been using yahoo for years but I don't like what they are doing to the website.What can we do to stop yahoo from making everyone using their new yahoo page on Nov 11th?
You're doing it (I hope)! I've assumed a new ID because I've sent so many feed backs, they've blocked me and my mail account suspiciously got messed with! Let's keep up the heat! Come on Yahoo answer the POPULAR CALL, keep Classic Yahoo or tell the truth about why the change!? I've only been coming to Yahoo Answers since the announcement, been seeing a lot of us just hating 'new' yahoo, most just beacuse it's ugly but quite a few pointing out bugs!! What' REALLY fueling this change, not looking like customer demand!What can we do to stop yahoo from making everyone using their new yahoo page on Nov 11th?
Many are using the Send Feedback link at the bottom of the new homepage to let Yahoo know how they feel. Many others are leaving. If enough leave maybe they will notice.For now there is nothing we can do except not use it.
I agree. The new homepage is wicked slow and I don't need those new left-hand links. If I want to go to a section, I'll click on it!
  • car oil
  • make lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment