Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I keep utorrent from making my computer run skiw but still use it?

Whenever i put utorrent on my computer ity makes it run very very slow. Can someone give me advice on how to stop this with out unistalling it.How can I keep utorrent from making my computer run skiw but still use it?
Right-click its icon in the task bar and select, ';exit';.How can I keep utorrent from making my computer run skiw but still use it?
渭Torrent only takes 6MB, so that's not what's slowing your computer down, but downloading a file might be. (And putting a program on your computer [installing it] doesn't make your computer run slow, no matter how large the program is - only running it could.)
i would go out and get more ram bc that program and limewire and also the myspace IM slow your computer down alot.





also you can do a disk clean up and also a disk defragment.
utorrent is a very small program....know for the fact that it doesnt take away much speed from your other programs. if your pc is getting super slow u may want to put in ram..now if your just complaining about internet speed...well cant do anything about that

No comments:

Post a Comment