Sunday, December 27, 2009

Has anyone got the secret to successfully making the most of life's good opportunities?

Does anyone have any tips as to how someone can live as emotionally, culturally and morally satisfying a life as possible without feeling that something has to get omitted or sacrificed as a result? We all have responsibilities to others and choices to make for ourselves. How can we satisfy our needs when our dreams are so intricately linked up to other peoples lives?Has anyone got the secret to successfully making the most of life's good opportunities?
life is always changing right , so my suggestion is to first realize that no matter how bad or even how good it never is exactly how we plan and in my most memorable occasions of course the experience was better than i could have ever planned anyhow , i'm babbling... the point is the best part of any experience for me was always always always the ever so fragile intimacy , be-it divine or love from another . yes the time sweeps by before we want but the best part for me is the belief of the best times are always in the ready and waiting just waiting for my huge brain to move outta the way , ya know me telling me how things outta beHas anyone got the secret to successfully making the most of life's good opportunities?
Amor fati is a Latin phrase that loosely translates to ';love of fate'; or ';love of one's fate';. It is used to describe an attitude in which one sees everything that happens in one's life, including suffering and loss, as good. That is, one feels that everything that happens is destiny's way of reaching its ultimate purpose, and so should be considered good. Moreover, it is characterized by an acceptance of the events that occur in one's life. ';I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.'; My formula for greatness in a human being is amor fati: that one wants nothing to be different, not forward, not backward, not in all eternity. Not merely bear what is necessary, still less conceal it鈥攁ll idealism is mendaciousness in the face of what is necessary鈥攂ut love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment